Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE BOSS MOBILE DELIVERS

2002. CHEVROLET. TAHOE. L.T. - Leather is TUBULAR.
I just took this beast to the carwash and felt the need to capture the raw aggression in all of it's glory before being cleansed. This is how I roll...


The glorious front end. That white scrape on the hood was caused by a minor canoe incident. You see, my mind was wandering at a stoplight and I failed to see a canoe lying horizontally in the pickup bed before me. Next thing I knew there was a canoe on my hood. SWEET MAMMA JAMMA.


A couple of years ago I went on a New Mexican ski trip with a slew of niblett-brained gas passers. Immediately upon arrival to Angel Fire I drove the Boss Mobile into the side of a snow covered mountain, where it stayed for the majority of the trip. The driver's side foglight was sacrificed to the God of Darkness and Winter and I used duct tape to manually fix the corresponding wires. That is the original tape. WAKA WAKA.


Keepin' it real with some swingin' door action. For some ungodly reason I decided to put a TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY bumper sticker on one of my doors. I don't know why, obviously, the school is for dumbasses. 46X-DC9!!


The Control Center. Missing some knobs but hey, this thing can still jam and pump some wind. CRUCIAL TAUNT!

One of this SUV's most popular features: GOO. Many folks have asked me about this "mess" and I don't know what to tell 'em. It's GOO. That's all I got. THE GOO ABIDES.


A pile of discs. One notebook. Compact disc storage case. Alotta good tunes up there. A carnal amount of mixed discs. Gotta keep it real. 


This is where the documents go. 


Some punk got chip crumbs all over the floor of my backseat area. UNNACCEPTABLE. Two tassles, one metal rod, and a pants hanger. THIS RULES.

Just slapped a SPURS decal on this animal. Now I'm ridin' clean and mean. 

KING OF THE ROAD

No comments:

Post a Comment