Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE CHOMP CHRONICLES: CHAPTER 2

I just finished putting my sandwich in the oven, this is what I got cookin'.
  • 2 Slices of sourdough bread (one slathered with Miracle Whip, the other with Grey Poupon)
  • Approximately 3 ounces of turkey breast slices
  • 6 dried roast beef slices
  • 2 circular cuts of deli salami (One spread with a fine cheddar cheese)
  • 7 moderate chunks of pepper jack cheese (cut from the block)
  • A small handful of H-E-B brand mexican style shredded cheese
  • Approximately one ounce of salad olives
I compiled this monstrosity in a diligent manner and placed it in the oven at 405 degrees Fahrenheit with the two halves of the sandwich facing up. In just a moment I will go check and make sure everything is running as planned.

BEFORE
AFTER
Just poured myself a glass of Soy milk. TIME TO THROW DOWN.

1 comment: