Thursday, January 13, 2011

COMMENCEMENT

Good Afternoon bloggers,
I have decided to jump-start my career in the digital world of text development. With hopes of further developing my innovative thought process, this blog will serve as the mecca of cutting edge spiel.

Now, on to the brass tax.

Below you will find a music video for a song called "Locket & Key." This group of middle-aged folk-jammers call themselves DONNA THE BUFFALO and hail from the breezy region of upstate New York. I first came across this musical flick by way of the Great American Country television channel. I soon purchased the full length album "Silverlined" at Barnes & Noble after a dreary plane trip from our nation's most eccentric state, Kansas.

The phenomenon of this song rests in it's consistency of being played in upscale retail environments. Several times throughout my meek existence have I managed to hear that sizzlin' piano hook while shopping in bookstores such as Borders, or at fancy outdoor shopping malls.

The opening lyrics to this dazzling track read "Shake a stick and then you run away." What can I say, the song's got spunk.

The actors in this video are top notch. Also, pay close attention to the vocal showcase at 2:07... Splendid!

Tara Nevins is somethin' of a sight, and the main dude has a bonkers hat.

The banjo work throughout the song is noteworthy.

MATURE MUSIC FOR MATURE PEOPLE.




No comments:

Post a Comment