Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unemployed & Overjoyed

Last week produced an abundance of thought-provoking joy. Here's a rundown of what the hell went down:


I've really been enjoying Whataburger's new Steak Sauce Double. This mammoth-sized beef sandwich is the chain's answer to their discontinued A1 Thick & Hearty Burger, which had risen to cult status by the end of it's run. A1 deserves to be eradicated for discontinuing their contract with Whataburger, hands down the greatest fast food burger empire in American existence. The Steak Sauce Double is basically the same thing as the Thick & Hearty, but with a ZESTIER sauce. Cheers to this new feat and future burger endeavors!


I purchased the new Electric Wizard album at Hogwild records last Thursday. The album slays and Hogwild is a fantastic retail quarters. Following this visit, I stopped at an Alamo Heights Valero to obtain some fuel and purchase some snacks. I then discovered the reigning champion of protein bars: TIGER'S MILK. This protein-rich nutrition bar really gave me the strength and energy to ensure a day full of productive activity. NUTRITIONAL ANARCHY.


I've been exercising my jugulars at an extremely affordable strip-mall gym called FITNESS 19. The civilian gym industry is growing exponentially due to the popularity of the shopping mall fitness center. These compact and reliable work-out havens are scattered in every nook and cranny throughout my suburban area. At my Fitness 19 location, it is common to see members working out in business clothes, jump suits, and bohemian apparel. TIME TO GET PHYSICAL.



No comments:

Post a Comment