Friday, January 14, 2011

THE FIRST ANNUAL SOUTH PADRE ISLAND "FUN IN THE SUN" MUSIC FESTIVAL: March 14th & 15th

I'm organizing a gigantic outdoor concert on South Padre Island for spring break. This is what I have lined up so far.


Headliners:

LEN


These MC's have got it goin' on. This lesser-known track from the album that bears "Steal My Sunshine" has the potential to drive a massive audience ape-shit.

APACHE INDIAN


Rarely does a song MOVE me. When I first saw DUMB & DUMBER in the movie theater, I remember losing my gourd in a hopeless frenzy. BOOM SHAKA LAKA.

LOU BEGA


This badass jam KILLS. Lou is a zoot-suitin' machine. Taking this madman to the stage has been a priority in the Capps camp. DIG IT.

OMC


What can I say? If the live show is anything like the video, I'm gonna be a MILLIONAIRE. Long live OMC!!

CRASH TEST DUMMIES


These guys wail! Yet another cut from the DUMB & DUMBER soundtrack, the Dummies have left their mark on alt rock history and will bring the real-deal to the island. MMM MMM MMM MMM

 FEATURE COLLABORATION: DES'REE & BILLIE MYERS




Calm, Cool, and Collected. In the heat of the beach madness, Des'ree will hit the stage and all will be tranquil. But the meditation doesn't stop there. Just when the audience has reached euphoria, Billie Myers will take the stage for a once in a lifetime performance. You can't beat this ladies and gents.

This is gonna be definitive.

FUN IN THE SUN FEST
Presented by Suburban Protocol
March 14th & 15th
More details and artist announcements on the way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment